mercredi 27 décembre 2017

Favorite Lawn Fawn set 2

Oh my heart! I have just received the Lawn Fawn woodland critter huggers and i am so enthusiast about it!
I have tried several critters before trying out the dies in a new way to make a bunny!
I added the stitched gift card pocket at the back...
I'm entering this cutie in 
Sss: anythg goes

3 commentaires:

Nancy K a dit…

Oh wow, this little bunny is so adorable! Such a clever idea, love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Samantha Mann a dit…

oh my goodness - that bunny is SO ADORABLE!! love him!! no wonder he's your favorite for this challenge!! so cute! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D

Tracy Freeman a dit…

So so cute, love how you added the sentiment to the back.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge x